Sunday, May 11, 2014

MF DOOM - Operation: Doomsday (1999)

mf doom operation doomsday rar blogspot zip download
01.The Time We Faced Doom (Skit)
02. Doomsday
03. Rhymes Like Dimes (feat. Cucumber Slice)
04. The Finest (feat. Tommy Gunn)
05. Back In The Days (Skit)
06. Go With The Flow
07. Tick, Tick... (feat. MF Grimm)
08. Red And Gold (feat. King Ghidra)
09. The Hands Of Doom (Skit)
10.Who You Think I Am (feat. King Ceasar, Rodan, Megalon, Kamakiras & Kong)
11. Doom, Are You Awake (Skit)
12. Hey!
13. Operation Greenbacks
14. The Mic
15. The Mystery Of Doom (Skit)
16. Dead Bent
17. Gas Drawls
18. Question (feat. Kurious)
19. I Hear Voices (Part One) (Bonus Track)

5 comments:

  1. RIP MF DOOM REST EASLY TO THE ILLEST VILLAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIP MF DOOM REST EASY TO THE ILLEST VILLAIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest in Peace MF DOOM, never dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "On Doomsday, ever since the womb
    ‘Til I'm back where my brother went, that's what my tomb will say
    Right above my government; Dumile
    Either unmarked or engraved, hey, who's to say?"

    Rest in power king. <3

    ReplyDelete